Tuesday, September 18, 2012

With Professor Restuccia at BU

Professor Joseph Restuccia runs a terrific course at the Boston University Graduate School of Management entitled "Health Services Delivery: Strategies, Solutions, and Execution."  He has been kind to invite me each year to meet with the students and tell how we were able to transform the culture of my former hospital to instill a great emphasis on the safety and quality of patient care, based in large measure on front-line driven process improvement.


I attended last night again and, per habit, told students who gave particularly perspicacious answers to my questions that they might find themselves featured on this blog.  So here they are.  I include their names so potential employers will know whom to contact when they are looking for recruits!


No comments: